Three Musketeers (game) Download (Last Version) Free PC Game Torrent.

Three Musketeers (game) Download (Last Version) Free PC Game Torrent.

Looking for:

: Barbie and the Three Musketeers - PC : Video Games - Essential Links 













































     


Barbie and the three musketeers pc game free. Three Musketeers (game) Download PC Game



 

Joined by three other musketeer hopefuls, together the girls will use their unique abilities to tackle obstacles and puzzles across a dozen locations from the movie. Ultimately, through the power of friendship and teamwork the girls uncover a plot against the prince and save the day, achieving their dream and becoming true musketeers!

Inline Feedbacks. Related Games you might like to see 90 Soccer. Clumsy Rush Ultimate Guys. Sofiya and the Ancient Clan. After Wave Downfall. Jump The Car. Guide byass Google Drive download limit. Fix Error "Deceptive site ahead" of Google Chrome. The graphics are quite cute and clear even though it is not 3D.

They are probably on the level of an Nintendo DS game, though clearer. I also think it has the best controls and gameplay of any recent barbie game. The controls are tight and they are responsive. It doesnt quite follow the exact story from the movie, but i think thats for the best as it gives a fresh experience and keeps the kids entertained.

The difficulty i would say has been moderate to hard for my first grader. At the beginning of each platforming level the barbies talk and occasionally if something new is required tell you what you have to press. But then the levels themselves are quite mixed and solving the way to get across obstacles is sometimes challenging as no instruction is given for these.

Also it is hard to get all the coins in the levels each level. I would say each level takes atleast 30 minutes. Not sure how many levels there are or how long this game takes as i have just got it for my girl.

I will update my review when she finishes the game to give a general estimate of how good a value this game is in terms of length. The gameplay is fun albeit challenging sometimes though. You only control the main barbie and the cat at first. You can switch between either and they both can jump, swing their swords paws for cats to get through some obstacles. Nothing violent though or anything though so need to be concerned there.

Eventually you get more of barbies musketeer friends one by one with new abilities. Pretty short in my opinion for a game that doesnt have 3d graphics, thus they should have been able to add length.

I dont think it has much replay value either as my girl isnt playing it anymore. The game itself would be pretty good except when you get to chapter 11, it says that Renee has to shoot the blue button. The blue button is to the right and up. Renee can only shoot either to the right or up -- not both. Therefore, it is impossible to shoot the blue button and get started with chapter I have searched the internet for help but could not find any.

So for the first 11 chapters it is fun but now it is just plain frustating. Why do they make games for children that are so hard that even adults cannot figure them out. Please comment to this review if you know how to get Renee to shoot that blue button at the beginning of chapter 11 so I can help my granddaughter move on with the game!

I will finish this review if I ever get through it. I bought this game for my three year old thinking I would save it for when she got older. Boy was I wrong! She spends hours playing and figuring out what to do. She loves this game. It's true, at times there is no clear direction on what to do but I googled it and found a recording on U tube that takes you through the whole game. I did have to help her through some of the harder levels but this is a really cute game and was well worth what I paid for it.

She even goes back to some of the earlier levels and does them again to get all the coins. I would definitely recommend it! I bought this thinking it would be a good addition to my daughters other Barbie games she has, but as with Barbie and the magic of Pegasus, the technology is poor and outdated, the graphics are better with this game, but having to us the arrow keys instead of the mouse is very annoying, it's difficult to even get past the first part of the game.

The best thing it has going for it is Barbie, and my daughter loves to collect Barbie items. After much frustration at first they really like this game. Once you can understand the lack of instruction of how to get all girls and how they move then it really keeps them at the game.

Sometimes my 10 and 7 year old need to press the buttons together. I would not recommend this game for anyone under 7 at all. I an glad that picked this one up for my daughters, they do have fun with this 2D-style game.

The graphics are a bit dated, but the girls have fun with it, and that's all that matters. I got this game for my daughter for her birthday. It's hard to find quality games for girls, but this one is a keeper. She loves this game so much I had to get her the movie, too. See all reviews. Top reviews from other countries.

My daughter loves playing it. Report abuse. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Back to top. Get to Know Us. Make Money with Us.

Amazon Payment Products.

   

 

Barbie and the three musketeers pc game free.Barbie and the Three Musketeers



    Join Barbie on the adventure of a lifetime! Play as Corinne, a girl from the French countryside who dreams of becoming a musketeer. Joined by three other. Barbie and the Three Musketeers () Download Full Version PC Game Get the New Barbie and the Three Musketeers Game on your Windows PC now!


Comments